Pages

Thursday 21 November 2013

#Wighthourphotos


As suggested by the lovely @HollyMaslen  I am introducing #wighthourphotos I couldn't decide if I should run this on the blog or on twitter so I have decided to do both ...

Ok the rules...

A random topic will be chosen on roughly a weekly basis and you can submit photos that fit with the chosen subject, I will feature all entries here on the blog and will ask you all to pick your favourite! Please just mention on your tweet if its a photo from the internet or wherever and if its one you have taken let me know and I will put a note that its your image.
It's just a bit of fun - a different way to connect with other #wighthour users.

If entering on twitter please #hashtag your image #wighthourphotos

This weeks random topic is 'always makes me smile'

Have fun!

Sarah (@wighthour)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh yes definitely sounds like fun :) I may have to raid my Isle of Wight photos from a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete