Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

1st #WightHour

Ok I will admit I did feel like I was waiting for a party to happen that no one was going to turn up to but thankfully in the first ever #wighthour I wasn't alone!!

It was slow going at first but I got a fair few tweets for the first night and I hope now that week on week it will grow with more and more island businesses following, rt'ing' and promoting not only their own business but also other local businesses too, with the idea/hope that they and others will do the same back!

These are the businesses that tweeted with us tonight and promoted us in the build up to #wighthour!
@emswindsor emmawindsor.co.uk
@Treetopthinking treetopthinking.co.uk
@BluelabelleIOW bluelabelle.com
@CareerLovingMum facebook.com/careerlovingmums
@bekenandson http://www.bekenandsoncowes.co.uk/
@iheartbuttonsuk http://www.iheartbuttons.co.uk/

Thank you all and hopefully see you all again next monday!

Don't forget to spread the word to help us all! :)

#WightHour




No comments:

Post a Comment