Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

#wighthour finally goes for that hot chocolate!



 Well today after weeks of promising myself a hot chocolate in the gorgeous 'Chocolate Island' shop at Godshill I finally made it there!
We as a family have visited the shop many times but this was a first visit as '@wighthour' and the first stop in the cafe. I really liked it there its pretty and feels cosy and personal even outside, and the hot chocolate was gorgeous!
@chocol8_island was expecting me as we have spoken many times on twitter during #wighthour and I had asked if they could make me a #wighthour chocolate bar... well they certainly didn't disappoint.....all I have to do now is resist eating it ...well for a while anyway ;) (pic at bottom of post)
Next time you are in Godshill I definitely recommend stopping in for a treat for yourself or someone else :)


No comments:

Post a Comment